Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Tale of Henry and His New Crocs

Today Nick and I were out shopping for shoes, and he came across the coolest shoes ever: Star Wars Crocs. I ended up buying a pair for him and a pair for Henry, thanks to some old Kohl's cash I'd forgotten about. Nick liked the shoes quite a bit, and we decided to surpise Henry with his shoes. Henry got really, really excited.












When I said it was time to go to bed, he said, "I am going to sleep with the box. Then, tomorrow, I am going to wear my new crocs, because they're shoes. And, um, you wear them on your feet." Yup Henry, you do. I told him it would be fine to wear them tomorrow. When I went in to tuck him in, this is what I found.



















A few minutes ago, Henry came downstairs to get a sippy cup of water. He carried the box of crocs under his arm. It was pretty funny to see him trying to balance the box and his cup of water.
























Ahh, the simple joy of Crocs in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment