Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring is Finally Here. . .

. . . and we celebrated the warmer temperatures by going with Auntie Mandy to the park!



































Last year, Henry didn't like the swings at all. He'd scream really loudly and ask us to take him down. But I guess he doesn't mind swinging if he's on someone's lap. He would've kept swinging for hours if Auntie Mandy hadn't gotten tired.



































Nick is at that stage where he likes to swing by himself, but can't quite kick his legs enough to get very high. Thus we have to push him. It's a good arm workout, anyway.
Yup. There really are two girls on top of the baseball thingie. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures later. 

















We spent quite awhile at the swings. Grandma Toni even took a turn with Henry. She must be in better shape than I am, because I gave up after only a few minutes. It requires quite a bit of leg strength to hold up a 33 pound toddler while swinging.






We played at the park for awhile, since it was so nice out. Sunshine is a wonderful thing!
















Auntie Mandy got some great shots of the boys. This one is when they decided to stand up on the see-saw. (No one was injured during the taking of this photograph. They must have decent balance.)
















Does Nick's grin look a little naughty to you? It's like he's saying, "Yup. I know I'm not supposed to stand on this, but I'm going to do it anyway."



































Auntie Mandy's camera also caught the boys midair as they were jumping. I thought these pictures looked pretty cool.
















Henry is actually quite an excellent jumper. He almost always lands on his feet, even when he jumps from really high places.
















I really hope that spring is here to stay! I am done with cold weather and snow for a very long time.






Thanks to Auntie Mandy for most of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment