Thursday, March 29, 2012

Henry's Nine Month Doctor Visit

Yesterday Nick and Henry and I went to the doctor for Henry's checkup. The verdict? He is a very happy baby!



















Henry is growing fairly well, and eating like a champ. The doctor was impressed when I reported how he'd eaten half a turkey sandwich for lunch, complete with havarti cheese, avocado, tomato, and whole wheat bread. We're going to start weaning him off the baby food. I'm surprised he eats so well, seeing as he doesn't have any teeth yet. Our doctor said that both his top and bottom gums were pretty swollen, though, so I'm sure teeth aren't too far away.




















Here are the numbers:
Weight: 19 lbs, 4 oz. (31st percentile)
Height: 27.2 in. (10th percentile)





















As if to agree with the doctor that he's ready for more table food, Henry ate this feast tonight: steak, lots of broccoli, and mashed potatoes. I was impressed at how many broccoli chunks he was able to mash. My boy is growing up.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment