Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011




































I want to share some pictures of our Christmas Eve celebration at my mom's house. It was a flurry of wrapping paper, excitement, lots of cookies, and joy all around. Henry was very excited about the ribbons and wrapping paper. Nick stacked presents in a nice tower.





































This was Henry's first Christmas. Six months is a good age. He was awake the whole time and helped pull on wrapping paper. Henry also drooled on everything and smiled a whole lot.





































Nick loved his presents, but he liked Henry's presents, too. I think he got double the fun this year. This ball was Henry's present, but Nick loved playing with it, too.



















I love Christmastime. It is so much fun to watch the kids having fun.










































































2 comments:

  1. Do you know, that Nick is wearing a penguin sweater, like the cartoon, Oswald (the octopus)? We like to say Henry's name, like the way Henry the penguin talks on that cartoon. In case you have NO IDEA what I am talking about...here is a link to Henry's facebook page...which I didn't know existed till now. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henry-the-penguin/255064536628

    So, what you need to do is get Henry, a Henry the penguin outfit. LOL.

    On a sidenote, I got that same cookie set for Nicole's daughter Millie, who is 2 and a half. I'm sure Nick will LOVE it, since he seems to enjoy baking as much as she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nick watches Oswald (and Henry, too). Very cute cartoon. Henry, strangely enough, does have several penguin outfits. I'll make sure to post pics of him in them later this week.

    I bet Nick is going to adore the baking, though the kitchen will look like a disaster area after that. I'm surprised at how much he's able to do at 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete