Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lunch with Aunt Mandy






































Last Thursday, Nick and Henry and I took Aunt Mandy out to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes, a really yummy salad bar buffet restaurant. I had the biggest spinach salad for a meal, and definitely got my veggie requirements for the day. It was a nice, healthy meal, but the best part was that I got to go use the washroom by myself. That is a luxury nowadays.





































Nick's favorite part was the soft serve frozen yogurt. It was dark chocolate, and pretty yummy. Check out Nick's chocolate goatee.




















Henry didn't get any salad, but he didn't seem to mind. I guess he liked his lunch of. . . milk.






































Henry was happy to have the chance to wear his new shoes. They finally fit him, though they're still a tad bit big.

After lunch, we went to the pet store to see the animals. Nick was overly excited about every single animal. He couldn't however, control his volume. We'll have to work on that.





















Nick wanted a hermit crab, but we told him no. Somehow I think my cats would not be cool with hermit crabs in the house.


2 comments:

  1. hermit crabs are fun...but trust me, you don't want to go there...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have enough pets! It's hard enough with 3 cats, and a houseful of plants. Nick isn't gentle with the kitties, I can't imagine what he'd do with a poor defenseless crab.

    ReplyDelete