Saturday, October 3, 2009

Keeping up with posting. . .


I hope you enjoyed the slightly risque video of my son enjoying himself in the bathtub. We tried to adjust camera angle, but I believe some cheek was revealed. You'll also notice our sparkling clean new bathtub. Nick's grandpa (my stepdad) installed a new tub and some awesome ceramic tile, and he did a wonderful job. Nick takes baths every night lately, and he gets really mad when we try to take him out.

I'm very busy and I'm having a hard time keeping up with posting, so I think I'm going to try to do shorter posts. I've decided that shorter posts would be easier to keep up with during the week. That way I can keep posting every day or two without feeling overwhelmed.

I love my job and I feel very creatively fulfilled doing what I do, but lately it seems to be sucking up all of my time. Between writing letters back and forth to my second graders, grading tests for 5th graders, and designing lesson plans for K, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grades, I feel like my brain is full. I do, however, feel like I'm giving my kids the best teacher they can have. Honestly, I've been working my tail off. Hopefully it will get easier as the year goes on.

This week, I spent most of my time writing journals and watching television. I know, I've said that I don't like tv. Well, the last two weeks I've gotten into a few new shows. I guess watching two or three shows a week isn't bad, considering how many some people watch. So far I've been watching Mercy, Modern Family, and Glee. I have also watched that new show, Flash Forward. I guess it's nice to have something on in the background while I'm grading papers, designing tests, and developing powerpoint presentations.

Now for more cute baby photos.




1 comment:

  1. I love Glee! But i watch it on the internet. I am having the same problems with posting. Too tired to do it most nights.

    ReplyDelete